Streaming Video Marketing For Business.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Effective video and email marketing kicks into high gear.



It has been a long wait but it was worth it.

What I'm talking about is the new comf5 marketing toolbox produced by VMdirect.
I became a VMdirect affiliate a few years ago after seeing the potential of the early products and their effectiveness in communicating to customers through streaming video.
I must confess although I thought the product was great - it did have it's drawbacks (relying on Internet Explorer and Windows to be fully functional).
A great deal has changed since then and now I'm delighted with what we now have for businesses - (I'm an Apple user mainly) and with the move from the old system to the new one I can at last make use of all the features without needing to move to my Windows machine (and the video quality is excellent too.) :)

What businesses can expect:

ComF5 is a full featured multimedia communications and marketing platform. The initial modules will be an email client, almost exactly like what VMdirect currently sells but supports audio mail as well as video mail, a media manager, an email template manager, a Live Broadcast tool, and a full blown email campaign and marketing system.
ComF5 is 100% cross platform, meaning that it works equally well on Macs as well as PCs.

You can check out the comf5 service here and drop me an email if you would like to trial it for yourself.

Individuals wanting to make extra income for themselves can visit VMdirect Here.

No comments: